Summertime and athletics are two of the aspects that go together just like red and black. When it comes to athletics the most ubiquitous name in the history of America is Nike. Nike is also listed in the 500 fortune companies. It was established in the year 1978, employing 500 employees under its roof. The headquarters of the company is based in Oregon. The initial aim of the sunglasses offered by Nike was to cater to the fashion needs of the masses. The designs of the Nike sunglasses are practical, and they meet the everyday need of your active lifestyle. The product is manufactured in Italy with an upscale quality, and is targeted to the ones, who desire action in their lives.
• The frame of the product is made of Nylon, which is a comfortable material, and does not cause any distraction, when you are looking forwards towards an active day.
• The colors in which the frames are available to the customers are mahogany, matte black, iron and red. The company allows the customers to exchange the lens tint.
• Nike Sunglasses are placed at a higher price than other bands available in the market, but the quality and the features that the company provides is worth the price it is charging to its customers.
• The Flywheel 3PC sunglasses of Nike use the flex metal in is composition, in order to allow undistracted movement during your athletic pursuits.
• The brand also provides you with the safety of polycarbonates, in its range of prescription eyewear, where the customers may not even to an eye exam. Nike sunglasses offers steel, and gun metal frames between the price ranges of $140-150, making it an attractive deal.
• One of the most prominent design variations is found in Nike sunglasses, which may not be found in those of the competitors, is the ventilated nose bridge, preventing any sort of perspiration to collect under the frame. This is one of the feature that set Nike sunglasses apart from its competitors, as it allows the circulation of air behind the lens. This feature is not offered by many.
• Nike sunglasses model Skylon EXP offers a variety of lens tint choices to its customers, where some of the possibilities are gray, brown, orange and yellow. This is another significant feature that is offered by Nike, as it has helped fishermen and pilots for years to control the glare.
• Nike sunglasses are mostly targeted to the sports market or to anyone who is in the pursuance of active life style. The price range of Nike sunglasses ranges from $100 to $200. However, this price justifies the features and the style that the company is offering in the form of its product, which is offered by no one else in the market. The number of colors that Nike sunglasses come in, can perfectly be coordinated with the athletic clothes, allowing you to make a fashion statement.